Councils and utility organisations are constantly undertaking infrastructure projects to build for the future. The challenge is always to bring these projects in on time, on budget and to specifications. Meier IT offers software solutions to support infrastructure project management. All stages of projects can be catered for, starting from the initial requests, evaluation, scoping and estimation, design and planning, construction, closure and asset registration.
What Meier IT Offers
Meier IT software solutions cover the project management cycle from assessment through to completion and final settlement. This includes system design to cater for:
- Estimating and risk assessment for projects;
- Budgeting, cash management and forecasting;
- Costing and tracking of variations;
- Tasking with process flow for integrity checks;
- Contract management including variations, scope changes, progress claims and communications records;
- Central repository for project information and documents so that users can keep up to date on project status and access all relevant information quickly;
- Integration with other systems such as financial and mapping systems;
- Powerful desktop application with associated web and mobile applications for portability.
BENEFITS TO YOU
- Collaborative approach for users between staff and sections within an organisation that are involved with the project, leads to smooth project completion;
- Enhanced project management through powerful enquiry tools and management reports based on timely information;
- Integration with existing financial systems facilitates budget management, progress reviews and forecast final costs on every project;
- Progress claims and variation claims are easily tracked, assessed and settled. Places you in a better position to recover any escalated costs;
- Relationships and accountability of the stakeholders are managed efficiently and professionally;
- Project documentation is centrally located for easy retrieval, updating and filing.