A Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system is an enterprise-wide system for communicating with an organisation's 'customers'. Whether your customers are external (ratepayers, suppliers, contractors, expert advisors) or internal (staff), they are a critical part of your business. Meier IT can build a CRM solution for your organisation to deliver complete and consistent customer information.
What Meier IT Offers
- An easily-used Request/Complaint System built to handle enquiries requiring a standard method of resolution. Examples of regularly handled enquiries include those relating to infrastructure damage and breakdown, bin collection, clarification of services provided, and application lodgement issues;
- Fully customisable questions, resolution response times, interventions, activities, task allocation and responsibility, date and time stamping of calls and their finalisation;
- Analysis of common complaints whereby enquiries and complaints are collated and summarised into categories to establish frequency and trends;
- Processing and reporting of CRM data to extract additional information from the CRM system, such as scheduling response actions, progress tracking, full audit history of changes, reporting and task lapse time to complete;
- Integration of the CRM with mapping software to identify property and infrastructure location. For example, 'pattern development' can be determined for graffiti sites and events, allowing a more efficient use of time with a combined clean-up;
- Case management records for individual customers.
- A custom-built staff system to manage diverse human resource responsibilities;
- Qualification application registers to manage formal and informal qualifications either held by staff or currently being undertaken but not completed (e.g. certificates, courses, tickets, licences for compliance and workplace health and safety requirements);
- Systems for recording uniform allowance distribution;
- Quality assurance for staff documents and agreements by reporting those that are not up to date and signed off.
BENEFITS TO YOU
- Customer information is systematically recorded and managed, meaning that:
- Customer interactions are dealt with efficiently;
- Correct information is provided in a timely manner, increasing staff empowerment and customer and staff satisfaction;
- All stakeholders from the various business units are on the 'same page' in their dealings with a customer through access to consistent information;
- Contact history is easily accessed by authorised staff;
- Consistency of decisions and communications is ensured;
- Case management is facilitated, ensuring that tasks are brought to a conclusion.
- Proactive issue management since analysis of complaints enables trends to be spotted before they become a serious issue;
- Responsibility for tasks is clearly allocated so that the time to resolve the issue is reduced and business productivity is enhanced;
- Transparent processes for resolution enhance the customer's experience;
- Continual mapping provides information in a timely manner;
- Evidence is available to demonstrate that compliance requirements have been addressed so that associated risks are reduced,
- Seamless integration and shared capabilities with other systems such as allocation of responsibilities and tasks.